Sunday, January 8, 2017

Family History Project- Full Details

IT'S TIME!
Remember how I mentioned I have some family names I need help with? Well, we're ready! Details below.
Most of you are aware of just how much I love the temple. That's why this project is so important to me. I'm grateful for the sacred work that happens in the temple and I'm grateful for the knowledge I have of this gospel. Families CAN be together forever. If you'd like to talk more about that, please reach out to me. :)
Scheri Marrow (find through my Facebook post) is amazing and is taking care of sending names out. We ESPECIALLY need help with male endowments!


For my Logan friends and those not around Cedar, send a message to Scheri through FB, a text at 435.669.8667 or email scherimarrow@yahoo.com. She can send you a name or two. Do it. It will be awesome.

If you're in Cedar City or the area, contact Scheri anytime you'd like to take a name. We are also planning a group session at the St George Utah Temple on January 19th, meet in the chapel ready to go at 7:30 pm with the session starting at 8 pm. If you come that night, you can stop by the church building east of the temple and pick up a name (between 6:45 and 7:40 pm) and then head into the temple. Guys. It's going to be amazing.
If you plan on coming the 19th, will you let me or Scheri know so we have a count?

Also, in Scheri's words: "After receiving the card in the mail, go and do the work! Pick up the card before leaving the temple. Turn over the card and write a birthday note to Erik, make sure and sign your name. Mail Erik his card via snail mail."


HURRAH FOR ISRAEL!

Keep running.



No comments:

Post a Comment